Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Monday, January 17, 2005

Letting the World Know I'm Alive

Well, as things always do, my life is changing. This change is not bad, it just takes me away from being able to put worthwhile posts on here. I know that my posts don't reach that many people, but for those who do read this I am still alive in my Hale and dorm room. Though it greatly saddens me, I am okay with the fact that I don't really get to see anyone in my little circle of friends anymore. I catch glimpses of them periodically around campus and in the cafeteria but for the most part, I just see those in my senior classes and my roommate and fellow RAs. Life is great however... rife with potential and growth. My classes are amazing, and I am excited to get to work on my senior paper.

Though this potential is everywhere, I keep running into walls. Boy... I sure love obstacles :D. Makes life so much more entertaining and worthwhile. The victory energy one feels from achieving goals and overcoming obstacles is more than enough to sustain me over the next few bumps that come up in the road of life. Soon... I'll have a co-pilot in my life, but until that person comes along I'm enjoying riding next to my many friends and loving it. Isn't passion a wonderful thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home