Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Friday, December 17, 2004

Compromise

Where is the line? First I must back up and discuss why compromise is the topic of this entry. I know of at least one person who is expecting another kine entry. Well, this is something I would like to throw out there. At one point recently, I allowed myself to compromise my morals and standards and participate in an activity that I would otherwise refuse. If anyone has questions as to what this activity was, well let your minds fly, for those of you who know me, but not to anything too drastic. Anyway, the point is, after months and years of saying, "No thanks. I don't do that." I gave in and participated. No, I didn't have sex; I didn't kill anyone nor did I take any drugs, yet I still compromised my morals. Though what I did was minor, I still gave in. So, this entry that says much and nothing at all comes to the end question of where is the line for morals? Is there any reason for someone to compromise their morals and participate in an activity that they disagree with? Please let me know what your thoughts are. They are always appreciated.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks. :)

    By Blogger Amanda/Mandie, at 11:57 AM  

  • Okay honey, I totally relate. You know what I'm talking about... think trip to Honolulu, a certain one in particular, you'll get it I know. So, yeah if/when you want to talk, you know you can come to me...and I've always got hugs for ya darlin'. *HUGS*

    By Blogger Shaleen, at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home