Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Back in the USSR (really Laie)

Well, what can I say? I'm at home now. After a long day of travelling, I made it safely. Now that I'm back, I have some errands that need to be run and work that needs to be done. Ever notice how, in spite of being on vacation one still has bunches to do? Well, I discovered this while I was at home. Not only did I work for the two weeks I was home, I helped out around the house. It was so good to be home though. Got to spend some time with my folks and siblings. The bestest part of being home was the date. But, as I've told many people, this blog will not deal with my personal life like that. So, if anyone gets frustrated by that piece of meat that I just dangled in front of their noses, ask me when you see me or call me and I'll tell ya how it went. :P

And the title, pays homage to the Beattles and if you don't like it, tough. ;)

1 Comments:

  • First off, you don't have to tell me who the title pays homage to. LOL. Anywho, I'm glad you got back okay and so you know I expect you to be able to see me when I get back to campus and give me a hug.... or else. : P I'll talk with you later hun.

    By Blogger Shaleen, at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home