Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The Mystical 3rd Roommate

Where does it come from?

Who is it?

Why does it even matter when other people have four or five roommates?

This tale begins with two roommates who share a double room at Brigham Young University-Hawai'i campus. They were friends before roommates. One Sunday, before the other roommate arrived at school, the first was at church and met a strange creature and its sires. The sires seemed normal enough, for living things that had never been to this environment before. Back to the strange creature, it's characteristics were unlike any I had seen. About my height with blonde hair, blue eyes and a giant naive smile plastered on its face. I introduced myself and welcomed with open arms this creature, naive smile and all. As we traversed the halls of the revered McKay building, I ran into many people with whom I had acquaintenced myself all the while amazing this new creature by the many conntacts I had made during my stay at this school.

When we finished with lunch, I invited this strange thing back to my room with me. Upon arriving, I discovered my roommate was back by spying her luggage in the room. Introductions were made, and my roommate and this new kid became quick friends. Well, three months later and a thoroughly nurtured friendship produced the most mythic and mystical creature known to college students everywhere.... The Mystical 3rd Roommate!!!! *cheesy background music*

Dum, dum dum!!!!! *Final Fantasy victory music playing in background*

Who is this "mystical 3rd roommate" you may ask?? I'll be darned if I knew the answer to that. :D

The relevance of this little splurge equals along the lines of zero really. My personal friend and superhero, Capt. Caf... *cheesy superhero ballad, not unlike the Superman movies theme, plays in background with mention of the name Capt. Caf* requested that I embellish her because in reality, she is my wannabe roommate. So much so that she even wants to move into my unit during Spring term out here.

How great is that?? My own personal superhero and 3rd roommate all in one special, still naive and strange fun person known as *cues superhero ballad* Capt. Caf!

2 Comments:

  • That is the coolest blog ever!! I might be a little bias but hey! that's ok, I'm a superhero! I'm gonna have to print that out and save it forever!! teehee. luvs!

    By Blogger Kelsey, at 9:06 PM  

  • I know the secret identity.  I am so awesome.  hehe thanks for the book numbers.  and i will see ya soon Happy New Years!!!!

    By Blogger E.Marie, at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home