Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Monday, January 24, 2005

Flexing My Creative Muscles

After reading on The Caf and stumbling across A Man from Saipan's post about why we blog, I decided that I better start holding true to the explaination I put up for my blog. Though my time is thoroughly consumed with school, work and church, I do have a more free, creative side to me. I love reading and writing poetry. Short stories are some of my favorite forms of expressing an issue that I have been wanting to explore as well as writing about a topic in essay-ish format. Until I read that post, I didn't realize that I had completely deviated from the main purpose of this site. This purpose for this site was for me to be able to break free of the stressful chains of school life and to exercise that creative muscle within my soul. This is my first step to rectify that oopsy.

And now *drum roll* for your reading pleasure.... a Haiku:

With in the true heart
Resides a precious jewel
Waiting for some light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home