Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Burned Out

I know, you're probably asking yourself, didn't the semester just barely start? In spite of knowing this, I am burned out. I spent the better part of this morning doing research for my senior paper, and I my brain has decided, after a few hours worth of classes today (no, I am not exaggerating either) to take the rest of the night off. I guess there are worse things that can happen. Also... I got very little sleep last night which I think is adding to my exhaustion. In my senior seminar class, I was falling asleep when I wasn't doing the reading for my media, communication and culture class tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a good night's rest and hopefully some good working out tomorrow. Thus endeth my complaining. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home