Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

X

Ambiguous title... *gasps* Oh no, what's happening?

Well nothing really, just thought I'd stir things up a bit. So school on campus has finally started which means less time with friends. Kinda sad and kinda happy. Sad because I love my friends, they mean the world to me - they've become family out here. Happy because I can start doing more reading and game playing and all that jazz. Happy because I have the illusion of being able to get more sleep. Sleep is an illusion because I have housemates and sometimes they might be up late or whatever or I might just end up being out late with friends. I am quite excited for this time though. I actually got to sleep before midnight last night. =D Huge bonus. I feel so good and semi-refreshed. Yes, I still wish I were in bed right now, but that will pass. I'm prepping to put myself back onto a schedule too.

So I just wanted to type up a fun post for now. I'll do more later when my mind has finished it's daily morning defrosts.

2 Comments:

  • Now, not sleeping before midnight and then having panda eyes the next day BECAUSE you hung out with friends all night, is NOT something to complain about! tehehe.. ^_^

    By Blogger Su Chong, at 6:07 PM  

  • That is true. I didn't have panda eyes though, just brainlessness which doesn't work when you work a full time job.

    By Blogger Amanda/Mandie, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home