Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Friday, January 06, 2006

Downpours and Confuzing Comics

So my Friday has already has it's fair share of excitement, and all before 9 am. On my bike ride to work I was passing the temple when I started to feel rain drops on my face, but it's okay because I had put my ipod in my bad in a brief moment of brilliance on my part before leaving my house. Well, I had gone halfway past the temple when the sky opened up and just released all of its pent up moisture... on me. As entertaining as this might have been on any other day and at any other time, on my way to work is not exactly my idea of enjoying a downpour. I had no choice as this point but to push onward toward work. It did not take much time for all of my clothes to get soaked. Though I was a little upset about this (I know me, the rain lover upset because of getting caught in the rain), I figured out how I could manage to not return home and completely change. I mean, I would be at work later than I normally am... people would wonder I'm sure. So, everything worked according to my brilliance but my shirt has mud on it now. :( So bummed. I have decided that I will take my lunch break time to go home, assuming it's not raining again, to change into something else.

Now onto the second part of my title... confuzing (yes, I know that the correct spelling is confusing, but hey... a girl's gotta be creative somehow... okay really just sound it out instead, outloud... those that know me will hopefully understand how that is said) comics is bred from my daily ritual of cruising the webcomics and online manga and whatnot, when all of a sudden, one of my all time favorite ones throws me for a loop. I've read the strip three times already today, and I still don't get it. Well okay, it's just barely past 9 am but still. I don't get it. Especially the last frame. So confuzed, but with Monday comes another strip and hopefully an explaination. :D Yes, I'm a geek, and I don't care who knows. I mean, my life is kind of in a lull, so why can't I live vicariously through a webcomic that's completely fictional but brings a smile to my face everytime? Seriously, what better way to spend my time at work than to read and reread my online favorites?

Psych!!!! Fooled you didn't I? Oh well, at least the lull in my life part is real, but once school starts up I get the feeling that things will change for me quickly.

1 Comments:

  • Hmmm I wonder why it confused you and made perfect sense to me in my brain. Of course I have already laughed at you but i will again HAHAHAHA.
    LATERS

    By Blogger E.Marie, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home