Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Monday, December 19, 2005

MacGyver'd

Today at work I broke my stapler. Brilliant, I know. The good news is I was able to jerry rig it so that it's working again. Woohoo!!!! I totally MacGyver'd it... used a screw driver and my fingers, I rock.

I leave for my parent's house tomorrow. I'm so excited. It's been a year since I've been in Washington, and once I leave, it'll probably be another year before I go back there. Right now, things in my life are great. I have a new place that is great, I have a great job, I have great friends, I am part of a great church. Finally, life is good. I know that the Lord watches out for me, I just become blinded by everyday life to His influence. Hmmm... strange post, I know, but hey, it's something.

1 Comments:

  • Nah, I think it's a great post!..the only thing that's strange would be the person that wrote it..heh heh
    But don't worry, I can relate to similar experiences from your cool life. I've had a lot of great things happen to me this year too..
    So you could be strange to some, but it still puts you on my "great friends" list ;-)

    By Blogger Su Chong, at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home