Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Monday, January 30, 2006

Don't Mind Me

If I say...

Don't hold my hand,
It's not you, don't mind me.
Sometimes I'm anti-social;
It's not you, don't mind me.


I don't want to talk.
I don't want hugs.
I want solitude,
Not you.

Just don't mind me.

Days come and go
Nothing wrong.
Once or twice,
I need silence.
I need to be alone.

People bother me, even you.
Holder of my heart,
It's not you, don't mind me.

I'm not in the mood for kissing.
Not wanting to cuddle,
Talking is overrated.
Yet my heart aches.
Anti-social me comes and goes,

Don't worry, it's not you, it's me.

I don't want to hold hands.
I don't want to go out.
I don't want to watch a movie,
Oh, why can't you see?

It's not you, don't mind me.

Just listen to my plea,
Then maybe you'll see.
This is one of those days
Where everything seems dull and grey.

Always remember, it's not you
Now, don't mind me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home