Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Monday, September 19, 2005

Deja Vu

I had the strongest feeling of deja vu just now, that I've ever had. One of my co-workers had to leave the office for about 5 minutes, and he told me that some people might come while he was gone. As strange as it is, when he told me that he'd be leaving, I looked up at my computer screen and felt that I had done that before. In fact, I almost felt like I should have been pregnant. I think I dreamed that situation once a while back. Very strange. Shadows and impressions telling and showing me things I have no real business knowing about right now. I have always been an advocate of dreamers and those who see visions. Even now, I feel as if I should have a little one growing within me. I have always figured that the more deja vu's I experience, I must be on the right path toward something. Deja vu, in my opinion, is a weakening of the veil, a way for Heavenly Father to let us know that we're doing something right and good. A way for Him to tell/show us that He approves.

I know what some of you may be thinking, and NO! I'm not pregnant. There isn't anything I should share with you, my friends, that I haven't already. My weekend job has not caused any temporal affects. =P

1 Comments:

  • i feel dja vu all the time. Love it. it even confuses me sometimes.

    By Blogger E.Marie, at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home