Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Friday, September 09, 2005

Doing the Unusual Again

Well, I once again did it... I sought out a guy to ask on a date. I don't really like the nervous butterflies that choak me as I try to get words out while on the phone. The apprehension of hearing the reply, even the apprehension of just waiting to hear if someone is going to pick up on the other line. It's always worse when you know the person. For some strange reason it is. Yes though, I am a forward thinking girl in that I'm willing to ask a guy out on a date. It's frustrating though to have no's left and right. Of course, the dumbest thing is when I kind of shove the responsibility of planning something for my benefit onto someone else. That's idiocy and just down right inconsiderate. I'm an idiot. Man, I so want to date though. I enjoy having fun on dates and whatnot. This sucks. Well, back to the abyss for me. I'll resurface sometime again for dating purposes I'm sure. One of these days........

2 Comments:

  • ok it's not that dumb to shove responsibility on someone else, it's not like they wouldn't benefit from it.
    I'll get creative on an idea, you get creative on who to ask k?

    By Blogger Kelsey, at 11:16 AM  

  • It is unfortunate that it did not work out. I can always through together a good date for the willing; at least I think I can. I just lack the oppurtunity and time.

    I am up for trying sometime. Let me know when.

    By Blogger a man from Saipan, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home