Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

On the Inside/On the Outside

I am an explorer.
I tend to hide.
I strive to be better.
I stumble & fall.
I keep my standards high.
I often make exceptions.
I have a voice that soars.
I volunteer to mute myself.
I see black & white everyhwhere.
I acknowledge a world of color.
I know that all have inherent good.
I focus on their bad sides.
I constantly question.
I roll over easily.
I have firm morals.
I open to other's ideals.
I have no doubts about who I am.
I lean toward constantly changing.
I am a person loved.
I crave someone's explicit attention.
I thrive in private places.
I thrive around many.
I create beauty and wonder.
I develop better ways to see stick figures.
I know the sun will rise and warm the new day.
I wait to see and feel.
I am an angel.
I brandish my pitchfork.
I want to experience all life has to offer.
I shy away and hesitate from new expriences.
I am frail and unsure.
I am strong and confident.

1 Comments:

  • So many extremes! I feel like that quite a bit myself however. Like I am everything (and nothing) all at once.

    By Blogger Shaleen, at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home