Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Monday, August 22, 2005

A Day of Randomness

Finally, after a couple of weeks of sorrows and deep thoughts, I have a couple of days of light-hearted joy and funnies. Saturday was a day of firsts. First time I swam with a sea turtle, first time I had a guy lay on my bed (which was weird because of the Honor Code I upheld and cherished for three years), and first time I went to work and got rewarded for a job well done. Sunday was a cool and mellow day while today had the funnies. This morning, I met a new faculty member and co-worker. Great man who's helping in the progress of the TV studio. My first impression was of a grump, but when I started actually talking with him, he turned out to be awesome. Now, today I experienced a couple of funnies revolving around this one man. He is helping me with a project I have for work, and after we were done with doing some more brainstorming, he started asking me about me. I told him my name, where I'm from, and then he asked about my husband. =D Here's the best part, when I told him I was single, he started pitching his son to me. After he pitched his son to me, and a deep blush, he told me about a daughter of his who keeps telling him that people have to have something more in common than the fact that they're single. :D Well anyways, "laugh with me! Laugh with me!" *giggles* Yep... totally feelin' the randomness right about now.

4 Comments:

  • Sounds fun. THe sea turtle was awesome Aye? that was just a plain ol good morning.

    By Blogger E.Marie, at 8:49 PM  

  • Amanda,

    In response to your post on Kelsey's blog, if you can find me a ride I'll pay $20 to be distributed however you'd like. Give me a call let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

    -Dave

    By Blogger Davey From The Block, at 9:03 AM  

  • I'm laughing with you Amanda!

    -Dave

    By Blogger Davey From The Block, at 9:07 AM  

  • That is awesome hun. It made me giggle. ^_^

    By Blogger Shaleen, at 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home