Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Friday, July 22, 2005

BYU-Hawaii Security is Gonna Die

So, another day in the annuals of my life here at BYU-Hawaii, and I'm ready to get someone fired. Why, you might ask? Well, it all started with a parking ticket that has turned into someone following me while driving. Oh, and I'm pissed. I was even followed off campus. So... how is BYU-Hawaii Security gonna die, you might be wondering... well, they aren't as a whole. Just the lady that is always rude. My first run in with her was when I was just a wee little sophmore here, and it was my first semester out here. She was rudely accusing me and group of friends of being bad Mormons because we were up late watching LOTR, the first one no less. Well, that about cooked my bacon back then in that I was rearin' and ready for a fight to get that knocked off.

This time around... I'm out lookin' for some blood. This is ridiculous. I was accused of trespassing. Trespassing!!!! I drove through TVA in order to not have to drive all the way around the big circle... apparently not a kosher thing to do. There was nothing posted stating that there was no trespassing. Nothing posted in the parking lot where I got my parking ticket either. No notification anywhere to be seen. So, what am I going to do? Fight until they knock that stupid thing off of Clover or have someone's job canned. This is ridiculous. I swear, if I go back to where Clover is parked to find it not there, or with another ticket... it's going to be blood. I will not be pegged for this. *Breathes in & out*

4 Comments:

  • HERE TO HELP! hehehe well soon anyway. laters

    By Blogger E.Marie, at 5:49 AM  

  • Yes Kels, the same woman that hates Judge. In the end, Jace also filed a complaint, and found out that they have Clover pegged as completely illegal. :( Anyways... after that happened and she made me cry from frustration, it was difficult to recover the rest of the day.

    By Blogger Amanda/Mandie, at 8:41 AM  

  • I have had my fair share of security and illegal vehicles.

    Yes, I believe that she somehow fell prey to a prank of some student ignorant to the extent of her grudges, and has since spent her time exacting revenge upon any unfortunate students that stumbles within her grip.

    By Blogger a man from Saipan, at 2:54 PM  

  • If it makes you feel any better she really doesnt have power over you now that you are no longer a student... This is probably the same lady that snapped at me for being out on campus 10 minutes past curfew...
    Hows working at UA going?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home