Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Co-Dependancy or Interdependancy?

One of the most difficult things in my life right now is trying to figure out which things I'm co-dependant on and which things I can marginalize from my life. I never knew it would be so difficult. As I begin to post some of the writing I've been working on in my free time, I'll also add some random posts about where my mind is at, unless you can find it for me. I don't think being co-dependant on anything is a good thing, but I can't decide why. I know that interdependance is an amazing thing to have in your life, but I can't decipher the line that divides co-dependancy and interdepenancy.

4 Comments:

  • ok so i'm defining your terms because i'm a debater. co-dependency being that one party is dependent when the other is not. interdependency when both parties are dependent on each other. I don't think co-dependency is necessary a bad thing. I believe i have had many friends like that. just as long as you do what you can for them it's fine by me.

    By Blogger Kelsey, at 8:00 AM  

  • Hooray! Mike you're alive! I've been sick yeah... so I haven't been able to do much of anything really. I'm now working... w00t!!!! so life is doing better. What times are okay times to call you bro?

    By Blogger Amanda/Mandie, at 8:29 AM  

  • How's work Mandy?

    By Blogger Davey From The Block, at 8:19 PM  

  • i find the best way is to play hermit.

    By Blogger Judge of the Whetten's, at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home