Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Over Fillers

So I've realized that the songs of the day need to not be my only posts. I don't have much to say however because I do see y'all places more often than not and my thoughts are mostly filled with a person who makes me giddier than a druggy. Classes are winding down, this phase of school is winding down, my life is just making all sorts of twists and turns at this point. Well, if anyone has any input as to what I should start doing so y'all know I'm alive after graduation, let me know.

4 Comments:

  • I doth profess that ye work wherever ye should choose that suiteth you best. *cough* Square Enix-th *cough*.
    ~Knight of the Awesome Countenance

    By Blogger Vasu Chetty, at 8:44 PM  

  • LOL

    I'm also pulling-eth for Square-Enix-th... if it art possible.

    By Blogger Amanda/Mandie, at 11:23 AM  

  • HAHAH you whack jobs. mandie giddier then a druggy cant wait to see that. hmm lets see ways to keep in contact call you can always Call.

    By Blogger E.Marie, at 12:51 PM  

  • Pfft... calling is over-rated. Jeez, don't you know this yet E??? :P

    By Blogger Amanda/Mandie, at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home