Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Questions, Questions Everywhere

Why do I love so blindly?
Why did I open my heart?
What is this thing felt inside me?
What causes the doubt?
When did the fallout happen?
When was the last time he called?
Where did our enthusiazism die?
How could I let this happen?
Where did my mind go?
What in the world was I thinking?
Why did I let this one go?
Was I foolish to think this might work out?
How much more should I take?
Where in the world could he be now?
Is he even thinking of me now?
How are these tears not falling?
When did my heart break its last?
Does this time ever slacken?
When will these pressures cease?
Do lovers like me reunite?
Does love conquer all?
Can the rain truly wash away the thoughts that bring tears?
Will nights awake serving others help me to find solace?
Will my heart win out in the end?
Can opportunity cost really outweigh the equation?
Who has the super glue to repair broken hearts?
Does duct tape and super glue really fix everything?
How about a staple gun and bleach?
Will I ever be able to truly say what I want to say and have it be understood that way?
When will I learn to completely trust Heavenly Father?
When the door closes, can it ever be reopened?
Can confusion be defeated?
Will there ever be a time in life where people see beyond stereotypes?
Can prejudice be overcome by education?
Will the rantings of a sleep deprived college student make much of a difference?
In the end, does it really matter?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home