Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Better of Two Evils?

Ever since I said hello and smiled at a couple of friends earlier, I've been pondering which might be worse: Saying hello and smiling while receiving stink eye or realizing you need to tell your "other" (boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend) that you won't be going back to where they are like you were thinking about doing.

Personally, I'd just as soon get kicked hard in the shin than have to go think through those two things again. Besides, soon enough two more thoughts will occur to me that make me wonder which might be worse. :/

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger a man from Saipan, at 10:30 PM  

  • Good luck on your speech.

    Things like people are always tough to deal with; balance is important.

    By Blogger a man from Saipan, at 11:42 PM  

  • You have my wordily silent support at all times.

    Stink eye is simply a matter of constipation. The other problem is simply a matter of time. If you believe time to be a set linear, then you mistake its ability to speed up when you fill your life with good things.

    As always *hug*. And you know I give good hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 AM  

  • hmm they are both very tough things to do and you have now done both. I dont think you should be worry about which is worse but maybe trying to keep smiling and make them smiling. :) MISS YOU ALREADY

    By Blogger E.Marie, at 8:03 PM  

  • Well I know youve done both now. And you made it through both. So all you got to do is keep smiling with your head up.

    By Blogger E.Marie, at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home