Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Monday, March 07, 2005

Woes Upon Woes

So... some of you have already seen my enigmatic MSN screen name. But for those who haven't, my cell phone service has been canceled temporarily until I can figure out why two bills haven't been paid. To be frank, I'm flamin' pissed!!! And I'm spending a perfectly good Monday evening alone because I now have joined the ranks of people in their rooms. Let me tell ya, it sucks. But complaining won't get me anywhere, nor will hiding. So here's my burning question:

Why is it easier for people to have cell phones? Or why is there the illusion of ease? I mean, c'mon. Verizon, I want to be able to contact my friends again some time before the next ice age. :|

3 Comments:

  • I dont know. I think we like our cellphones because it gives us a link if you want to be contacted anywhere your friends can get a hold of you and you them. Also for emergencys it is just great to have that there so you can always call for help or people can call you for help. Personally Im glad for my cellphone i get to call my family every weekend and talk to them for hours and i wouldnt be able to do that without the plan i have.
    Mandie i hope verizon fixes it soon or we can go into mob mode.
    MISS YOU ALREADY. And what is your room phone number?

    By Blogger E.Marie, at 9:53 AM  

  • 4091... don't hesitate to call.

    By Blogger Amanda/Mandie, at 11:32 AM  

  • I have thought about getting a cellphone and decided "Wait brother, you have enough distractions", but I love distractions oh so very much. Just not sometimes. Lately I think I have needed them.

    By Blogger a man from Saipan, at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home