Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Monday, February 07, 2005

Backlisting My Songs of the Day

So... I've neglected this for a little while now. I do have some songs of the day that I've missed.

"Freebird" by Lynard Skynard

"Hold On" by Sarah McLachlan

"Philosophy" by Ben Folds Five

"Brick" by Ben Folds Five

"Hear You Me" by Jimmy Eat World

"Gun" by Uncle Tupelo

"Tonight I Wanna Cry" by Keith Urban

"Daylight" by Alison Krauss

"Steamroller" by James Taylor

"Innocent" by Fuel

"Bother" by Corey Taylor

"Genreal" by Guster (at least that's what the itunes thingy says)

"Far Away Boys" by Flogging Molly

"Night" by Little Betty Tokyo

"Bottle Up and Explode" by Elliott Smith

Unfortunately, these aren't all of the songs that I've missed. There are others that I don't quite remember though.

7 Comments:

  • Wow Thats alot of songs.

    By Blogger E.Marie, at 9:00 AM  

  • I don't remeber giving you a little betty tokyo. What day was that.

    By Blogger Judge of the Whetten's, at 11:37 AM  

  • Dec 5 '04... at least that's what my received files thingy says.

    By Blogger Amanda/Mandie, at 1:15 PM  

  • Yay Alison Krauss!!! And Sarah McLachlan, and Keith Urban, Jimmy Eat World, and..... LOL, you get the pic. I just love music so this was great, now I have some things to go looking for. : - p

    By Blogger Shaleen, at 3:49 PM  

  • Oh, and, um, why exactly do you say blacklisting? The things I think of in relationship to that aren't necessarily good things...just curious. : - )

    By Blogger Shaleen, at 3:50 PM  

  • Oh, and, um, why exactly do you say blacklisting? The things I think of in relationship to that aren't necessarily good things...just curious. : - )

    By Blogger Shaleen, at 3:50 PM  

  • Yay, Ben Folds. I love Ben Folds. I need to listen to Philosophy, I love that song.

    And Stuff,
    ~Vasu~

    By Blogger Vasu Chetty, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home