Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

An Aside

So, this is completely unrelated to the story I started posting, but I need to say it. I have broken up with Alan. End of story. At this point I just want to move on. If anyone does have questions as to what went wrong, I will answer them. But I am hoping to close that chapter of my life here shortly. That said, I'll share what my new job is like. I work as a writer/researcher/transcriber for the University's Communications department. So far it's been cool. I am currently working on writing an article about a recent graduate who went home to Cambodia to start his own business. It's a cool story. So yeah, that is where things are at for me. That being said... the next installment of my story should be up later today or tomorrow. That's my hope anyways.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home