Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Things Once Loved

Of late I'm realizing that I do not enjoy the things I used to. Writing doesn't engage me as much, gaming doesn't draw me in and neither do books for that matter. It's strange how the things I am used to going toward for enjoyment bore me. I try to maintain my focus on the tasks at hand, yet my mind wanders further and further. Blogging is something I do now to empty my mind more than maintain contact or express my creativity. I very much feel like a sailboat without a rudder in a storm. There are so many amazing things in my life right now, and I am genuinely bored with the life I have. I'm working two jobs so I can stay afloat. I foolishly purchased a car before paying off my rent. Now... I'm just biding time for something to happen. I crave for something to happen. Wish for it to grace my doorstep. Sarah thinks it is because I'm trying too hard. Maybe I'm just suffering from Overacheiver meltdown.

Anyone own Life? I sure need one.

1 Comments:

  • Ummmm...

    I don't own life but I did lost mine when I lost sight of what was important. And that's the people you love. Do what you need to do but don't work to hard honey. Enjoy yourself. And when you feel like it's time for a change, make a change. It certainly helps brighten your mood. If I see you again, I will try to help you be happy. You deserve flowers hun.

    By Blogger Davey From The Block, at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home