Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Life's Little Surprises

All of us have experienced life's little surprises. My niece, Ariel, is one for my older sister :D. Anyway... I have come to a point where I drew myself apart enough to find those small things that enhance the beauty of life's little surprises. One surprise that I've discovered is that there are people in the world who will give genuine feedback about the kind of person that you are. Sometimes it seems like they are laying it on thickly, but in the end, it's just truth. This happened to me today, but I loved it. Another little surprise I got was hearing my boss, voice full of confidence, assign me a task that is big time. :) This week is teleprompter training in my office because we got new equipment to play with. Chalk up one for the techie chick!!!!! 8-)

Okay... so I'm really sleepy right now which would indicate that maybe I should end my entry at this point. This sentence in parting: Know that even though life enjoys throwing curveballs to all us batters, figure out how to overcome the curveball (suprise, if you didn't pick up on the metaphor) and find those things in life that enhance it. You only have one life to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home