Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Double Deuce

Well, I've hit another day of birth on another year. This year's birthday day has been extremely memorable. I had a super busy day at work, filled with interviews, teleprompting and a tasty luncheon. The night was incredible. My friends out here threw me the coolest birthday bash. Met a couple of really cool people at that bash. Had some awesome pictures taken, and just felt full for the first time in a long time. I was treated wonderfully by my co-workers/friends and my other friends. I could really feel the love they feel toward me on that day. Thinking about some of the things people said to me really warms my heart. I have a co-worker who loves my crooked smile (bane of my existence), and I have other friends who consistantly point out my beauty (yes, I'm really that thick and stupid to think otherwise). Now, as my best friend put it perfectly, I'm double deuce. What that means, only this upcoming year will tell. In the end, I have a world in front of me, an amazing heritage behind me, and many, many unwritten pages left to fill with my thoughts, ideas, memories, emotions, photos, and people I meet along life's path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home