Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

BitterSweet.... or SweetTart?

The coolest thing happened to me today. I decided I probably should take a look at plane tickets home today seeing as how I want to go home for Christmas, and I can afford it. So I tried Yahoo!Travel which wasn't cooperating with me at all. Jerks! And then I tried Hotwire. Well, to my surprise, I found a ticket on Hotwire for $419 roundtrip!!!!! Dude, that's $200 cheaper than the cheapest tickets I was looking at a month or so ago. I'm so excited!!!! I then decided that I would surprise my parents by telling them one date, a couple of days later, and then miraculously being there early. :D This will so rock! I've always wanted to surprise them this way but have never been able to until now. So that's the sweet part of this day.

The bitter part is having Gummie Bear leave this evening, and I can't see him off because I work this evening at Domino's. Probably the only time that I'll ever be pissed off because I have this second job of mine. I was really bummed last Friday when he told me that he was leaving perminantly. I mean, crying and boo-hooing sad. I'll really miss him. My one real male contact for affection and cuddles who doesn't look deeper than friendly affection. Well, the grindstone is rattling my chain telling me to get back to work.

Is this day bittersweet or sweettart? Ask me in December after I've returned from being home for Christmas. ;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home