Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Sunday, November 14, 2004

The Day After...

So, those of you who have seen me today, have probably noticed the little black sticker on my collar. DON'T REMOVE IT!!! It's my symbol of mourning. Yes, I am mourning. This emotion happens every once in a while when someone you know dies. Shows how fragile and mortal we really are. I will miss the funeral because it will take place on Wednesday morning. As in birthdays, weddings and holidays, I will be there in spirit. Don't think I'm depressed about this because I really am not. My heart is hurting for her family though. After a phone call with my mom, I realized that many people have been impacted. The news has reached as far as Texas within the past few days. This is truly a new experience for me, yet I am glad I got to go through this. With time, thinking about this event will impact me less. Until then, I am now "Mourning Cowgirl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home