Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Monday, November 08, 2004

Songs of the Day

A fun, random thing that adds a little glow in my life is the "song of the day." I don't remember the how or the why, but during a conversation I had with Judge one day, he started giving me songs of the day. For those of you who are patient enough, the songs he gives me are amazing and should be looked up on Yahoo launch. One song he gave me is "World on Fire" by Sarah McLachlan. The video speaks to the heart while the words of the song speak to the soul. Can you tell I'm an International Cultural Studies major? (if you knew that little detail about my life) ;) Well, this has turned into a great little tradition between myself and him. The song of the day for today is "Gun" by Uncle Lupelo. Haven't had the chance to listen to the song yet, unfortunately. If someone can find it for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, I encourage all to check out the songs of the day that I get. They're great!

2 Comments:

  • I love World On Fire, it's a really beautiful song and the video is quite pertinent too. I'll need to add the other one to my must-get-this-music list.

    -Cliff

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 AM  

  • Hey, just so y'all know, there is a book out there called World on Fire. It's by Amy Chua and I highly recommend reading it.

    By Blogger Amanda/Mandie, at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home