Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Playin' With the Fam

So, after hearing that most of my family played fantasy football last year, I finally have my chance to play with them. My team, I think, is well rounded. And actually, I'm going to use this post to keep track of my team, so if I lose the paper that I wrote my team down on originally.

Here's my picks:

QB's - Tom Brady (New England), Jon Kitna (Detroit)
RB's - LaDainian Tomlinson (San Diego), Willie Parker (Pittsburg), Warrick Dunn (Atlanta), DeAngelo Williams (Carolina)
WR's - Santana Moss (Washington), Terry Glenn (Dallas), Jerry Porter (Oakland), Joe Jurevicious (Cleveland)
K - Neil Rackers (Arizona)
TE - Todd Heap (Baltimore), Ben Troupe (Tennesse)
Defense/Special Teams - Carolina Panthers

I'm lookin' forward to a fun season this year.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home