Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Monday, August 07, 2006

Déjà Vu Counter

As of a couple of seconds ago, I once again experienced a moment of déjà vu. It has always been my belief that déjà vu comes when we are doing something that Heavenly Father endorses or that we are supposed to do. I wonder what impact the thing that I am doing will have on other's if it will have any at all. Though this is the first déjà vu moment that I have had this month, I have had many instances of déjà vu during the summer time. I sure hope this means that I am doing well in life and in Heavenly Father's eyes.

Déjà vu has always been such a strange experience for me. I see myself in a disjointed setting for a moment doing exactly what I am currently doing. I know this are things that I have never done before, but here I am thinking that I must have done it at some point. It just always strikes me as odd when I go through déjà vu during the day. The more frequent it comes, the more I think I must be on the path I set out on when I left the pre-mortal life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home