Ride on Space Cowgirl: The Work Annals

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Drifting Toward Change

As hours fly and minutes disappear, I find that my time in paradise is slowly and, sometimes, quickly coming to an end. Right now I have two close friends that I practically do everything with. It's an interesting and fulfilling time for me. I'm making leaps in my quality of work, I'm actually living life on the island, and I'm even indulging myself in healthy amounts.

However, I find that my world of utter and complete happiness will soon change. I know that it's my choice to wake up in the morning and be happy, but at the same time, it's a little difficult to be happy when friends are scarce and the world that you've known is about to change.

I do plan on changing my life some. I plan on getting into the habit of running more. I plan to eat healthier and be happier. I plan to study deeper and love freer. I plan to read more books and maybe even draw some more. Heaven knows I've got plenty of "started" drawings and few completed ones. My life has tons of open roads and as such, I intend to rule out as few as possible. I do want to go to Japan though. I hope that after the end of this month, I'll have a clearer idea of which road I'd like to start journeying on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home